Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM General Race Talk TurboSmart Race Port BOV Universal (Black)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Fopar 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Fopar

Item
    : TURBOSMART RACE PORT BLACK BLOW-OFF VALVE BOV UNIVERSAL TURBO (2 available)

Price
    : $220ea
    Info
    UP FOR SALE IS A 100% GENUINE TURBOSMART RACE PORT BLOW OFF VALVE, THIS IS A UNIVERSAL BOV, SO YOU CAN MAKE IT FIT WHICHEVER COMBO YOU HAVE. WAS ONLY USED FOR FITTING UP AND DOING THE FABRICATION WORK. WE HAVE WENT A DIFFERENT SETUP AND NO LONGER REQUIRE THIS.

UNFORTUNATELY, I NO LONGER HAVE THE BOX, HOWEVER, EVERYTHING NEEDED IS ALREADY ON THE BOV AT IT IS. I HAVE LOOKED OVER THE BOV AND I COULD ONLY SEE 1 OR 2 VERY MINOR MARKS OR BLEMISHES. THE BOV’S WERE COVERED WITH TAPE WHEN FITTING WAS BEING DONE AS TO BEST PROTECT THEM. I DECIDED TO USE A SPEEDFLOW -4 FITTING THIS CAN BE REMOVED AND A REGULAR BARB FITTING USED.

I BOUGHT THIS BOV BACK IN 2010, THIS IS NOT THE SMALLER ONE THAT CAME OUT IN 2011. THIS BOV WILL WORK JUST AS GOOD AS THE NEWER SMALLER ONE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK!

FREE POSTAGE ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA.

PM ME OR CALL 0401310589 (Paul)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.