Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM General Race Talk TSB – rear seats

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  farmboy410 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

doz08z

Lets get cars to the track first, then we can all sit down and finalise rules, weights, power adders etc…..

We could count the True Street blown entrants on one hand at the Sydney shootout, hardly enough to make a class, yet we still gave out awards and Prize money. I think it has a chance, but its up to racers to show us they would like TSB to grow…
    Everyone has to remember this is still a trial class and we need to see turnouts at shootouts before it becomes official…
    APSA understands it takes time to build a car to suit a class thats why we have been patient with it…
    At this stage its common sense really, they should be the same or close to a True Street car but with a power adder, pretty simple…
    VK Dave your car is starting to sound like a Mod Streeter to me….
    Anyway, Hope this helps guys and gals with all questions…. 😉

vkdave

@doz08z wrote:

Lets get cars to the track first, then we can all sit down and finalise rules, weights, power adders etc…..

We could count the True Street blown entrants on one hand at the Sydney shootout, hardly enough to make a class, yet we still gave out awards and Prize money. I think it has a chance, but its up to racers to show us they would like TSB to grow…
    Everyone has to remember this is still a trial class and we need to see turnouts at shootouts before it becomes official…
    APSA understands it takes time to build a car to suit a class thats why we have been patient with it…
    At this stage its common sense really, they should be the same or close to a True Street car but with a power adder, pretty simple…
    VK Dave your car is starting to sound like a Mod Streeter to me….
    Anyway, Hope this helps guys and gals with all questions…. 😉

standard tubs, lil tyre and standard suspension, and a 400 dollar turbo, mod street pfffft

:mrgreen:

any issue with 4″ side pipes 😯

farmboy410

Fungoo in regards to your visors can u build the roll cage around them or run a windsheild visor and i suggest if you run at willowbank you will them in the afternoon so look at other options like deleting your arm rests or radio knobs anther suggestion would be to gut your glove box and cons

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.