This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Adrian Hodgson 10 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Do we need a class like this? I’d love to run in True Street but have forced induction from the factory. Thoughts?

doz08z

My thoughts,,,

Sell your nissan shiiit and build a muscle car and come and race in True Street….You know you are a V8 Pro Street man at heart… 😆 😆 😆
    We have racers popping out off everywhere wanting to race in True Street. I think True Street has been a sleeping giant and is set to grow and be one of the strongest Classes. It’s generally more affordable to get into and also is more competative as well as an enjoyable class. We are getting great responses from all over Australia regarding true Street and will be focussing at growing it as much as we can…

My thoughts…Pff Nissan, only joking Adrian your car is awsome but I know you love the V8’s 😆 😆

I hear ya, Johnny. I’d love an eight but the fact is, my car came with a turbo, has a turbo now and runs on radials, pump fuel, etc. I drive it 130kms to the track on the tyres I race with and then 130kms home. Tell me it’s not a street car! 😀

MYT427
    Participant
    doz08z wrote:
    My thoughts,,,

We have racers popping out off everywhere wanting to race in True Street. I think True Street has been a sleeping giant and is set to grow and be one of the strongest Classes. It’s generally more affordable to get into and also is more competative as well as an enjoyable class. We are getting great responses from all over Australia regarding true Street and will be focussing at growing it as much as we can…

I’m with you Johnny, true street is a great class and heaps of fun. Hopefully it will grow and I would love to see more girls get into racing as this is the ideal starting point. 😀

col palmer

@MYT427 wrote:

@doz08z wrote:
    My thoughts,,,

I’m with you Johnny, true street is a great class and heaps of fun. Hopefully it will grow and I would love to see more girls get into racing as this is the ideal starting point. 😀

i would love to just see more girls………. 😆

MYT427
    Participant

@col palmer wrote:

@MYT427 wrote:
    @doz08z wrote:
    My thoughts,,,

i would love to just see more girls………. 😆

We’re everywhere just look around

Quick question: Why do the cars have to be aspirated in the first place?

RUN010

@Adrian Hodgson wrote:

Cause no one likes to wait around when they race 😆

@RUN010 wrote:

@Adrian Hodgson wrote:

Cause no one likes to wait around when they race 😆

Easy to make claims when the rules won’t let me blow you into the weeds, isn’t it? 😈

Nothing? Off to S/ST or SS/BB then.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010’ is closed to new topics and replies.