Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM General Race Talk The HAPPY thread

This topic contains 39 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  anarcy racing 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

PIT308

Just picked up my new Tremaniac Racing X275 SBC……..FKN HAPPY 😀

suxgas

Got my new engine and sold my old bits…over the moon…2013 here we come!! 😉

GRUBEE

I’ll be tesying my new 10.5 car in the next few weeks.. Get some laps in before november meet

tuflj

hang on to it mate

GRUBEE

WILL DO MATE.. I’LL BE TAKING IT EASY..

inocnt

i am happy the LC is at Grubee”s getting a make over will look killer for the shootout 8) 8)

Thunderbolt

I’m happy, I’ve been away workin for 3 months (and ordering parts like a banshee), comin home tomorrow and gonna start throwing em at the car!!! 😀

oza383

only two weeks till sydney shit yeh!!! 😀

OSS383
    Participant

never thought I’d be so happy that it is pouring rain, lots of rain belting down on my tin roof and filling up my tanks 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 now I can spoil the torrie and give her a good wash before the shootout!!

my cars alive again thats the good bit went testing last wed to find the new mega $$$$$ trans has issues -i better get back to the garage and pull it out i suppose the good bit is that i didnt wait till sydney to have trans issues and can fix it in time to hopefully run a pb on the 24th Pity the trans wont get itself out better get back to it sydneys approaching fast

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.