Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM General Race Talk The HAPPY thread

This topic contains 39 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  anarcy racing 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

08AIN

Thanks Carolyn. If this weather hangs around, we can’t go wrong.

There, something else to be Happy about. 😀

OSS383
    Participant

Well done Bain 😀 geezz us True Streeters are a happy lot 😆 8) :roll:

bln355

Happy my new wheels are fitted to the VK and I have some new brakes on the way also.

Fopar

happy all the electrics in the car are done, so close to firing up and going out to get my ass handed to me in 10.5 😀

08AIN

@OSS383 wrote:

Well done Bain 😀 geezz us True Streeters are a happy lot 😆 8) :roll:

Thanks Janelle. After reading this thread again, looks like I could loose some blubber with this fat burner, and hopefully go 9’s!!!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!! 😆 😆

stoney

happy cos i have been scared to take the vinyl roof off my camaro in case there was rust but there was barely any.. fixed :)

doz08z

Happy to see my friend Johnny Wilson back behind the wheel of the Camaro, after a rollacoaster ride of healing and long recovery, after his Leg injury…

Although he still has a little ways to go to Drive like the mad man Kryger, i’m sure he will get there very soon…
    Despite that he did very well to jump into the small tyred monster 1st time back and drive like he did, after a long period off racing…
    Well done bro happy to see you recovered and racing…

pig383

Thanks johnny am glad to get those shake downs out of the road, can’t wait to run her out the back door now 😯 😀

my car has a motor and trans back in it so that makes me happier than i was but still lots more to do before its ready to race Still touch and go as to whether itll be done in time for the shootout

MYT427
    Participant

My car is running…..Happy Dayz 😀 😀 😀

jcg427

My car survived 3days of being floged at powercruise and the shootout is this weekend 😀 😀

doz08z

Nothing like a motor that holds together after you flog it again and again….
    means its happy……I am happy for you and your happy motor ….. 😆 😆 😆 😆

charga

I just got back into Australia after an awesome week racing a blown bbc 240z Datsun on dragweek to open the new street machine and see my car 2 page spread in urban warfare nice end to a holiday even if they did choose some really bogan looking photos of me haha

^^^^^^ there was a good coverage with lots of pics from drag week quite a few there of the 240z on the bullet Must be a realy cool event to compete in if for nothing more than the cruising let alone the bonus of running a the track each day as well it would be a hoot

charga

Yeah the racing at the track is the easy bit the hard part of the week is driving these cars down the road for 8hr driving stints between tracks and getting sent down real boondocks back roads climbing in and out of a funnycar cage car every hour for fuel is hard and so is trying to see past a 14/71 with a hat on right hand turns haha

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.