Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM General Race Talk The HAPPY thread

This topic contains 39 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  anarcy racing 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

pig383

Time for a happy thread guys, life’s to short to whinge so here it goes post up all your happy thoughts and see if we can out do the whinging thread…

pig383

I am happy today after passing my medical I received my ANDRA license in the mail, time to hop in the saddle of the 10.5 and see what it’s like 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😀 😀 😀

duncs

It’s Friday!

kulprit

Finished work for the week .fuck yeeeaaaahhhh :)

PWPRT

Its friday, i have a slab of jim beam cans, a long weekend, and my valves are on the way !

pig383

Well I’m super happy now, just got a new fat burner in at staunch so of course I had to try it and now I’m firing on all 8 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯

VLBBC
    Participant

Happy because i got my block back from the shop this week for machining and balance rotating assembly. 😀

Been in there for 15months ( dont ask ). 👿 Main bearings supplied by them had a couple of gouges in them. Cant use. 👿

I ordered a new set of King bearings from Precision International at about 12 lunch and recieved them the next day at 9.20 am. 😀

Now lots of block prep to do. Debur and clean. Just happy its back. 😀 😀

PWPRT

Think i need to try the fat burner, pity im so far away

pig383

fungoo

Happy my pipes are done, anybody who needs pipes dont f%*k around go see Hugh @ Trackworks…. ABSOLUTELY guarantee you wont be dissappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vkdave

Skids make happy

OSS383
    Participant

woke up this morning sun shining, stil got a pulse and breathing so I’m happy…….oh yeah and its exactly 5 weeks til shootout 😀 😀 😀 😀

Anonymous

Waikiki and now Maui Wailea Hawaii @ 30deg for the last 2 weeks, spotted a couple of pro street tubbed car’s cruising the streets also. Life is good.

Sent from my i pad.

08AIN

We went to the Test n Tune at WB on Sat night to blow the cobwebs out before the Shootout, and PB’d with a 10.11 @ 131MPH AND A 1.38 60′. All T/S Legal. Got to be Happy with Cool winter Air!!

Bain.

MYT427
    Participant

@08AIN wrote:

We went to the Test n Tune at WB on Sat night to blow the cobwebs out before the Shootout, and PB’d with a 10.11 @ 131MPH AND A 1.38 60′. All T/S Legal. Got to be Happy with Cool winter Air!!

Bain.

Congrats Bain, well done :)
    Looking forward to the shootout should be a good meeting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.