Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM New Cars and In the Build ta22 celica for radial outlaw

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Macca 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Macca

thought id show my current project im trying to get done in time for next year. its a ta22 celica i got as a roller and got a 410 chev and a powerglide built for it. only had it on the 1/4 mile twice as car was over east and i had been living in perth last 3 years. anyway so far best of 9.93@143 mph im happy with that considering was my second time ever drag racing.anyway got the bug now and want to go as fast as i can push thhis little thing so the 410 is coming out after a total of 8 passes and i got a 450 sbc engine from the states im going to throw in there and throw a heap of nitrous at it and hope to have some fun with you boys in radial outlaw. i will never be at the pointy end of the feild but just want to have a good time and not get left to far behind. here is some pics hope u like after i get it all sorted i will be doing a full colour change and clean it up alot just wanting to get it fast for now.

this is it with the 410 in it

as it is now

the 450 sbc

doz08z

Big welcome aboard…..Being at the pointy end is nice but does’nt mean you always win….you get this baby consistant and you will be a force to reckon with, in the ranks….Good to have you in Pro Street.

Macca

@doz08z wrote:

Big welcome aboard…..Being at the pointy end is nice but does’nt mean you always win….you get this baby consistant and you will be a force to reckon with, in the ranks….Good to have you in Pro Street.

Cheers mate should be good fun when done. Cant wait to get out there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.