This topic contains 46 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  MADGMH 8 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

nice qulity build looks like itll be a quick cool ride Although a torana man its always good to see something different the ve shape has grown on me since they were first released i quite like them now I can see 10-5 growing pretty quickly give it a couple yrs itll be a great class with a good variety of cars

Fopar

lookin’ good. Outlaw 10.5 definitely the class for the future, am loving all the 10.5 goodness can’t wait to see this out 😉 i will be sure to let all the other 10.5 guys know what there brake lights look like going down the track 😛

SLY LSX

SLY LSX

Some update pics

duncs

HOLY BLOWER. 😮

Looks good mate

PRO R1

THAT’S TOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADGMH

Looking good man

SLY LSX

vkdave

you are getting through this quick!

SLY LSX

bln355

Looking very good there sly. Love the way there is no bars coming thru the rear window, makes it look nice and clean.

How far away from being finished are you hoping?

MASIKA

Sly where did you get your lexan windows ?

SLY LSX

@bln355 wrote:

Looking very good there sly. Love the way there is no bars coming thru the rear window, makes it look nice and clean.

How far away from being finished are you hoping?

Thanks mate, the no bars through the rear window was something that I really wanted, I think it takes away from the look of utes with the bars showing, we used the 25.5 SFI specs that allows the hoop to be in front of the funny car cage which made it work well.

No idea on when it will be finished, chipping away slowly but we are so busy with boat and V8 ute racing at the moment.

SLY LSX

@MASIKA wrote:

Sly where did you get your lexan windows ?

This place mate http://www.profileplastics.com.au – $176- inc gst for a 2400mm x 1200mm x 3mm sheet

Be carefull to ask for genuine GE Lexan as they have cheaper stuff as well.

PROGPA

Thats looking tops Wayne.
    Go the late model Commodores. You should have kept it pro street legal.
    Love the red to. Are you keeping it red.

Cheers hewy

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.