Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM Technical Section Rules questions in Outlaw 10.5 and outlaw extreme

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr. Cve 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mr. Cve
    Participant

Couple questions.

In General rules there is this:

All vehicles must have operational cooling systems such as radiators and water pumps. Aftermarket radiators, min surface area 26″ x 11″ for total core size, can be 13″ x 11″ for 2 rows.
    Electric water pumps are permitted. Radiators must be mounted in factory position. Radiators are permitted to be moved either left or right, up and down but must remain fixed in front of the motor on either side of the radiator support.
    All vehicles must have operational headlights, cooling and charge systems (alternators optional in Pro Street) and minimum two front seats.

Does that include Outlaw 10.5 and Extreme ? I see Pro Street can go without an Alternator.

And Radiator position…. That’s a whole other question. :roll:

pistolpete

Good pick up Mr. CVE

Those do not apply to Outlaw 10.5 and Extreme. Pro Street has not required an alternator for as long as I can remember and well need to tidy them up. For classes that require a radiator (all except the above), I am pretty sure the requirement is that it remains in front of the engine – however there may be combinations that that is not possible and would require an exception.

Why you ask two dogs???

Pete.

Mr. Cve
    Participant

I ask, because my car incurred a 😥 modification 😥 at Portland.

This means it will need some work, I am trying to decide what to do.

But I think my time with MSB will come to an end. 😮
    The car itself I will fix as it isn’t that bad, but I doubt I will race it again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.