Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM Upcoming Events Round 3 Benarby 6th September

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  OSS383 5 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kon308

Could we please clarify which classes will be running 1/8 and which will be running 1/4? As last year some were and some weren’t.

DEBENZ
    Participant

Last I heard they still hadn’t put in any more breaking area. 1/8 was ok for a change though, either way is good for me!

For one event a year 1/8th is ok it gives some of the slower cars a better chance of winning

envi9

i’m only interested in running 1/8th mile there,

love the place to bits, best race of the year imo

duncs

I went down there for a skid in Feb, the braking area has been repaired and the turn off to the return road is now sealed, but I don’t think it’s much longer. Looking forward to this one as well, had a ball last year and have been telling everyone up here how good it was. I’m also interested to know about 1/8 or 1/4 mile

mark

What classes are running 1/8 & what are running full 1/4. Not worth the effort to travel for a half track meet.

mark

Heathcote has been cncelled, Mackay has been dropped. After APSA’s report back to Benaraby’s commitee after last years event they would have every right to say you guys arent welcome again. Anyway , the club has improved the braking area by 60 meters, continuall improvements are being made to the walls. APSA made a profit from your 2013 event & the local community is talking up the September meet.
    Zappia broke all 1/8 mile records here, Matherson ran 4.08 @ 195mph.
    If the track is a worry put another chute on for christ sake.
    Pro street bikes are running 7’s @ 175mph there.
    Sorry if you find this negative, but guys give up double time Saturday work to get to the track for working bee’s for improvements.
    I guess if your not happy, run Sydney & Willowbank, but your association has a close relationship with the average hot rod, street scene & is improving around the country.
    Email me at branchwater@bigpond.com.au if your not happy with my post or I look forward to having a beer at the Benaraby meet with you guys.

envi9

@mark wrote:

Heathcote has been cncelled, Mackay has been dropped. After APSA’s report back to Benaraby’s commitee after last years event they would have every right to say you guys arent welcome again. Anyway , the club has improved the braking area by 60 meters, continuall improvements are being made to the walls. APSA made a profit from your 2013 event & the local community is talking up the September meet.
    Zappia broke all 1/8 mile records here, Matherson ran 4.08 @ 195mph.
    If the track is a worry put another chute on for christ sake.
    Pro street bikes are running 7’s @ 175mph there.
    Sorry if you find this negative, but guys give up double time Saturday work to get to the track for working bee’s for improvements.
    I guess if your not happy, run Sydney & Willowbank, but your association has a close relationship with the average hot rod, street scene & is improving around the country.
    Email me at branchwater@bigpond.com.au if your not happy with my post or I look forward to having a beer at the Benaraby meet with you guys.

If your above statement is supposed to be inviting for travelling racers, its NOT.

Whats the deal ??

OSS383
    Participant

obviously no”welcome” mat at the gate this year 😯

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.