Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM Upcoming Events Round 2 APSA Sydney April 9th

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mr. Cve 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Haylzjeep
    Participant

Hey Guys round to is comin up @ sydney dragway on April 9th

Enteries are open http://www.sydneydragway.com.au/events/2016-apsa-shootout/

Any question just ask , lookin forward to it :)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Haylzjeep.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Haylzjeep.

mincer
    Participant

Im not on StalkBook and so if someone wants to put this on APSA stalkbook that would be great, .
    Next weekend(SydneyAPSA) we have 6-PSB cars and 6-Outlaw 10.5, 2 of those Outlaw 10.5 are full chassis fibreglass
    ProMod style cars. Why dont they go to extreme and then we combine the 4 real Outlaw 10.5 cars and PSB
    together, We could still run a PSB final and a Outlaw 10.5 final or combine prize money and winner takes all.
    These are my personnel thoughts and not here to offend anyone, but lets be honest, its pretty stale at the moment,
    and when we cant even get 8 cars per class someone needs to throw around some ideas, and im the dumb c#*t that cant keep
    my mouth shut, but its all for good reasons.
    I want this sport to get some excitement back or ill be retiring…

Cheers T.O

Mr. Cve
    Participant

Thank you for putting this up, I have just put it on the APSA members discussion forum on “Stalkbook” !!

I did not put your name to it, but can if you want.

And please any other topics for discussion, the APSA people would like to hear.

Regards
    Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.