This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  doz08z 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

prolj

hey guys new member built the onmeth lh now nearly finished 3/4 chassis lj for pro street n/a 434 small block out of (stress ) hatch couple guys i no on here already pete suxgas and matty grubby so thought should join support apsa aswell..pete

suxgas

Yeah its about time you showed your face…hahaha hurry up and finish the LJ…. 😉 :mrgreen:

prolj

Id put pics up but no one likes PRIMER 😆

prolj

hey just checked out rules for pro street and dont know if my front ends rite for class it has box section front cross member that dose bolt in std possy but it also has strange front struts are they ok as ljs dont have struts they are lower control arm set up but the top bolts through the engine bay cage let us know its all been jet coated ?

GRUBEE

Hey pete, how far off are you? I know 10.5’s look good under the back of lj’s. 😀 😀 😀

prolj

Hey bud it’s at the rust shop go check it out couple months should be all tegether how’s secret weapon goin ?

doz08z

Welcome aboard Pete, Thanks for the support and joining.

If your car does’nt fit into Pro Street then we can out it in 10.5 Outlaw.
    That will be the highlight class and class to be in Next year…It’ll be orsome….
    Thankyou for being a part of the Growing APSA family.

vkdave

picsorban

😀

lx406

prolj

how you add pics?????

doz08z

Hi Pete,

Send them to doz10z@hotmail.com and I’ll post them up for you.

Cheers Johnny

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.