Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM Upcoming Events Palmyra July 17th

This topic contains 31 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  PROGPA 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

pig383

As always it was out of control crazy and full of laughs and good times oh and a pb of course 😀

kavey

Another awsome weekend thanx to all who made the effort to come up and support this event it was a bit of a shame about all the oil and water downs on the track i recon they should give a screwdriver to the guys scruitineering the cars and make sure there hoseclamps are tight next time .The guys at the track are telling me there going to try and start the racing earlier next time so we have time if this happens again .But hey shit happens and the boys at the track were busting there balls to get the track cleaned up as fast as they could every time and once again thanx for the hospitality from all involved in running this event for the A.P.S.A One things for sure those crazy fuckers on those 10.5s are going to be a big hit watching them go down the track there as loose as the mod street boys fuck me yeah yeah!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.