Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM ARCHIVES CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010 OUTLAW RADIAL CLASS, RTCTTFMF’S !!!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  guru600 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author

farmboy410

i think Pete engine size wont matter to much as you know its easy too have too much power with radials, 3/4s ok just limit to a 325 which is a 28” i think this will open it up for everyone interested.

BOTLFED

@farmboy410 wrote:

i think Pete engine size wont matter to much as you know its easy too have too much power with radials, 3/4s ok just limit to a 325 which is a 28” i think this will open it up for everyone interested.

325’s are 28 tall but 295/65 and 315/60 are 30 tall……..It should be 325 max width……

farmboy410

limit it to a 28” tall no 30” tyres 325 is the biggest of the 28”s

inocnt

W T F i like it……..thats the only code i no sshhiitt

LC-4540

Radial Boys,

Simple, any street radial, any 3/4 or less car, boosted cars 3000 lbs minimum, N/A cars 2600 minimum, no wheelie bars.

Lock it in Eddie

LC-4540 8.0 on radials

Khaino

Ok guys we’ve had the go ahead from the committee for you guys that run radials to get your time cards in,so they can be put on the TOPTEN LIST.
    Guys we need the numbers for this to happen so join up & get your time cards in.
    RULES;
    Any radial up to 325 including 315’s & 295/65’s
    And leave your chicken sticks at home 😆
    Lets get it done guys no cars,no radial racing
    Cheers Khain

BENT 8

@Khaino wrote:

And leave your chicken sticks at home 😆
    Cheers Khain

😆 😆 😆

BOTLFED

What about people that are extra keen to see this happen but are still building they’re cars………..All you blokes that are running radials at the moment need to get those time slips in so this goes ahead………

farmboy410

Botlfed thats fine you have not got your car running at the moment, everyone understands that these sort of cars take time and money,what we need from guys like you is interest and support it is great to hear you are building your car for radials they are a great challage.Everyone needs to get behind this to make it happen, after talking to a few racers we proberly only need one rule thats no chicken sticks let the 30” radials in we want guys like the red camaro and Robs tuff as nails xb which I think is Australias fastest fair dink street car to put on a great show,the trick is make everyone legal.look at the interest we are getting on this subject.Dont just sit back and read the posts pay your menbership have you say and be a part of building australias best class of street car racing.RTCTTFMF!

BOTLFED

Im just extra keen to see this class happen……..My car will be done in a couple months……..

HDT275

Hi guys Im in. keep it to 325 28, no chicken sticks and we are away

farmboy410

Force8 good to have you on board I was with you on the 325 28” deal but if we do that we are going to miss out on some truly breathtaking cars which are purpose build radial cars they are truly awsome to watch these guys are good draw cards and it will be great if we can get them to race in the radial class with us.RTCTTFMF!

Khaino

@force8 wrote:

Hi Force 8 good to have your support,we dont want to push any cars away that are running 315’s we need numbers.
    Maybe if we good numbers in the future we can look at some different rules.
    Cheers Khain

pistolpete

@Khaino wrote:

@force8 wrote:

Hi Force 8 good to have your support,we dont want to push any cars away that are running 315’s we need numbers.
    Maybe if we good numbers in the future we can look at some different rules.
    Cheers Khain

Hey, Khain go for it brother….man you must have some time….lol

Hey why not do a live list of supporters that want to race in the class, at the bottom of your signature? or each post?

IE,
    Radial Class entrants:
    1/ Khain
    2/ Farmboy
    3/ KD747
    4/ Pistol
    etc, etc, etc…

That may drive home how many supporters there are????

Pete.

pig383

I’l race it if you do Pistol but if you go to mod st i’l chase you there, you can run but you cant hide 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)

The forum ‘CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010’ is closed to new topics and replies.