Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM ARCHIVES CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010 OUTLAW RADIAL CLASS, RTCTTFMF’S !!!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  guru600 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • Author

BOTLFED

Im extremely keen for this class to happen……But forget the mod st style of things………It should be OUTLAW RADIAL…..Not outlaw (mod st) radial….The rules should be the ones Khain has proposed….Any engines,any power adder/adders……No full chassis cars……Limiting factor being the tyre…….My car isnt running yet but it will be in the next few months and it will NEVER have slicks on it……And it will never have sissy sticks……..

Come on fellas we need to get behind this radial class or it will never happen…..All you have to do is say yes or no….

BENT 8

8) 8) 8)

IMA400

no probs see what use come up with & il see if i fit into your class

cheers chris :roll:

KD747

ok guys…been sitting on the side lines for quite some time and im being told now is the time…..

nice to see some changes happening…change in some rules will certainley see more cars at these events….

were will our Camaro fit in??

Car runs…315 radial, 106mm turbo, K-Memeber, no passanger seat as it has the intercooler box there, but everything else is as per mod st…

oh and yes….RTCTTFMF’S!!!! 😉

pig383

Would love to say mod street but looks like this new class if it goes ahead or PRO if they let your K member in.
    Welcome aboard KD.

Khaino

@KD747 wrote:

ok guys…been sitting on the side lines for quite some time and im being told now is the time…..

nice to see some changes happening…change in some rules will certainley see more cars at these events….

were will our Camaro fit in??

Car runs…315 radial, 106mm turbo, K-Memeber, no passanger seat as it has the intercooler box there, but everything else is as per mod st…

oh and yes….RTCTTFMF’S!!!! 😉

Who wouldnt want to see your car running,This class needs to be seperated from Mod street otherwise you are going to have cars that dont fit & then you’ll have Mod street cars coming over to run radials & your losing cars from another class.The rules i have put up are simple lets get it happening 😀

KD747

mmm ok….thanks for that….so what sort of numbers are seriously being generated for this “new” class???

and what basis will the rules be set up around? i notice the name “Outlaw mod street”.

does this mean the basically mod street with a radial or will you relax them enough to get it up and going or are Khaino’s suggestions going to be looked at?

BOTLFED

@KD747 wrote:

mmm ok….thanks for that….so what sort of numbers are seriously being generated for this “new” class???

and what basis will the rules be set up around? i notice the name “Outlaw mod street”.

does this mean the basically mod street with a radial or will you relax them enough to get it up and going or are Khaino’s suggestions going to be looked at?

As there is no radial class at all i think there should be a whole new set of rules…..Khain’s rules are the go……And leave the mod st bit out of it……Let mod st have they’re own rules……This should be purely an OUTLAW RADIAL class……

farmboy410

What we need to do is get as many cars legal to race in this class as possible thus have little as many rules as possible,the rules i think that will work best would be two simple rules.The rules we need should be as simple as 325 max radial tyre of any make and no wheelie bars,anything else goes.

farmboy410

nearly forgot rtcttfmf’s

pistolpete

Keep it simple guys…. and its sounding like a winner!!!!

Any Street radial, any car, any SINGLE boost form, but you do need some max engine size surely, and what about three quarter cars ????

Starting to sound like a class guys….

Pete.

doz08z

Guys relax

It doesnt have to be a “Mod Street” Radial class that was just a suggestion….
    If you guys can get enough cars for the Top10 and at race meetings we can make it happen and make this great class with recognition, with the approval of the committee which I’m sure will OK this.
    It can be Outlaw no limit except for Tyre and No wheelie Bars, but I will stress again we need to fill a TOP10 with cars and we need to get cars at shootouts other wise we can’t do it.

BOTLFED

I dont think there should be any cubic inch restrictions……….i think it should just be 2 rules…..325 max tyre and no sissy sticks………anything else goes….

pig383

Yep keep it simple just those 2 rules let’s get some cars together see how it goes…

col palmer

radials

are

for

trailers

😛

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)

The forum ‘CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010’ is closed to new topics and replies.