Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM ARCHIVES CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010 OUTLAW RADIAL CLASS, RTCTTFMF’S !!!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  guru600 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author

inocnt

this class would be standed mounting points like mod street but you can cut the rails to fit 325 60 Max under and run what you brung and hope its enough standed cam height and thats it ……OH and no Wheelie bars ….shiiiit 😈

PSIDUP
    Participant

bring it onnnnn yeeesss and no sisie bars

doz08z

We have had couple of requests regarding a radial Class. Is this something racers will be interested in??. Radial racing is big in the states, can we get enough racers at shootouts here in Australia….???
    Will this class survive and Grow? IE can we fill a TOP 10 with radial cars and have them as a class at Shootouts???. I for one love radial racing and would throw em on every now and then…
    I would like to see it happen but we can’t do it without the support of racers that want this Class…Let us know…

Khaino

Hi Guys i will really be pushing for a radial class for APSA.It is the future of racing here and i want to be apart of it.
    Lets keep the rules basic to start until we see the response at the shootouts.
    Basic rules:-
    1 Any radial tyre M/T,Hoosier or Goodyear up to 325
    2 Any car with door except a CHASSIS CAR
    3 No chicken sticks
    4 N/A or any form off boost.
    5 Unlimted cubes,turbo & procharger sizes & unlimted NOS kits.
    If we get the numbers at the shootouts we could ran N/A cars & Boosted seperate & once the finals have been run & won
    we could have a Boost V’s No boost final.
    Come on you radial guys get behind this it will be great.
    Cheers Khain
    Class name:-OUTLAW DRAG RADIAL
    RTCTTFMF’S

col palmer

pppfffftttt……………..radials are for trailers … 😛

pig383

I’m keen for a new class in mod street but would be keen on this class we def need a radial class it very popular every time we run them unlimit the power and let the tyre be the factor.
    YES for me

RTCTTFMF’S!

doz08z

What the hell does RTCTTFMF’S! mean ??????

@doz08z wrote:

Radial Tyre Cars to the Front, M****r F****r.

Khaino

@Adrian Hodgson wrote:

@doz08z wrote:

Radial Tyre Cars to the Front, M****r F****r.

And park that other shit in the weeds 😀

doz08z

Shiiiiitttttt !!!!! I like it !!!!!

inocnt

Adrian….

doz08z

Guys, we need to see more racers that want this to happen if we are to make a go of it….
    We don’t see too many guys supporting a radial class…Does that mean we won’t get racers at shootouts????
    We need ten racers and Ten Time cards to create a Top10…..
    I would love to see a radial class but if we don’t have enough support from racers and only a couple of guys wanting this, there is nothing we can do, we will have to wait….
    Let us know…Where’s Jamie farmer is’nt he the one that has been screaming for this for a while???
    Anyway lets see how it pan’s out at this stage no-one can say the APSA and the committee was’nt willing..

IMA400

im keen johny .

but what are the rules going to be : re rear ends

cheers chris

doz08z

Hi Christo

We can work it out once we know who wants this in….Let see the suggestions and try and nut it out.

Simon said something along the grounds of an “Outlaw Mod Street style” but with rules loosend up a bit….
    maximum a 325 60 Radial tyre…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)

The forum ‘CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010’ is closed to new topics and replies.