This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  adammacca 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

mincer
    Participant

How about we try and jump onto this as soon as possible
    ive been talking to alot of interested people who are keen to
    run in this class.

Would be awsome to have this class racing at APSA events
    and have a top ten list.

RULES 1. Sedan type vehicles with swinging doors

2. must run a 10.5w tyre

anything else goes

Cheers T.O…

col palmer

i think this class will go somewhere , but why “w” only ?
    wouldnt 10.5 anything work ?

mincer
    Participant

Because thats what outlaw 10.5 run, they use W tyres.

The idea is that anything up to and including a 10.5W can run. They make 29×10.5W’s that they run 7.60’s on. Shouldn’t be restricted to running *only* a W but it should be a maximum.

doz08z

Hey TO,

Now that you bought up the subject, I might as well announce it here, APSA is pleased to announce that we are in heavy talks with Frank Mamone, who has put his hand up to represent the 10.5 Outlaw guys. They have said they are happy to run under APSA and we in turn will support them.BIG NEWS guys,

After speaking with Johnny Wilson and Simon Kryger and now with me, Frank Mamone (6 sec Nova), has expressed that he and the other 10.5 outlaw guys would like to “officially” race under our Banner. As the representative of the these racers and in his words he has said, “where ever APSA go’s they will Support”. He has told me, both GAS motorsport cars are in, Frank Mamone is in, Benny Bray is in, Denno from Denno’s Cranes is in, Rob Campese will eventually be in, Mr mad Ivan Tesic might have a go and other door slammers are ready throw on the 10.5W’s, support and race with us.
    In turn APSA will support and represent them as they compliment our other classes with this new Class. Once we have enough 10.5 outlaw racers, APSA will give them a TOP10 and and National recognition with the support and approval the of magazines. This will alow us to present a full show and give us much stronger pull and better our chances at getting events all over Australia from tracks and promoters. Frank has already mentioned that a couple of them are willing to come to Mackay which will be an APSA shootout.

So there you have it guys that is big news, the APSA committee is working hard to get meetings happening and it won’t be long before we announce multiple shootout events with the 10.5 Guys being big crowd pullers we can only go from strength to strength. Its early days and we have to help the 10.5 guy build up their competitors and help promote them, but this class looks to be going ahead at this stage…..

Here’s a preview of the sort of racing we are talking about.

mincer
    Participant

AWSOME work APSA…

OTFTTFMF…

T.O…

adammacca

Frank has already mentioned that a couple of them are willing to come to Mackay which will be an APSA shootout.

Definately exciting news for us up here 😀

col palmer

@adammacca wrote:

Frank has already mentioned that a couple of them are willing to come to Mackay which will be an APSA shootout.

Definately exciting news for us up here 😀

better give the sand pitt a rake….. 😛

adammacca

Parachutes always help pulling up. Lol. Otherwise there is plenty of grass to cruise around on. That’s what Damien Harris did to pull the Nitro fc up from 278mph when he was late on the chutes. Definately breath taking when you can only see a cloud of dust…

inocnt

i all ways pull up no problems 😯

doz08z

Members, check out one of the possible new emblems for the Outlaw 10.5 Class.
    Tell us what you think.. these are just ideas at the moment.
    I love it

mincer
    Participant

SICK…

charga

Awesome emblem will each class have it`s own emblem like that??

doz08z

These are just early stage Ideas at the moment.

The outlaw class will be the special show and support to all our classes and I feel will be the selling point to all tracks and promoters around Australia that will hold shootout’s for us. APSA is trying to give tracks a full package show, that way we can hold multiple APSA Pro Street shootouts all over Australia.
    Frank Mamone (Six second Black Nova) is working hard to get the class up and running and get a good field and meetings for the outlaw guys along with our support.
    The beutiful thing about it all is the outlaw guys, love our cars and classes and alot had Pro Streeters, but just kept stepping up to the level they are now which is pretty spectacular to watch.
    Anyway back to your question not at this stage we are working on the Outlaw 10.5 class promotions now, they’re still new and trying to grow. The other APSA classes will fly under the oringinal banner which is also looking at revamp soon….Can’t wait to see that one…

adammacca

When you settle on it we’ll stick it on the flyers for mackay aswell.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010’ is closed to new topics and replies.