Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM New Cars and In the Build NEW MEMBER, WORRIED I DONT FIT IN?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PRO428 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PRO428

Hey Guys, I need some help with class regs. Ive built my car totally in my shed due to lake of funds, its an iron headed, stock stroke fatty similar to the Cobra-Jet 428 with L60’s under the bum. Problem is tyres were rubbin the gaurds & leafs, add to that the 43 yr old floor was rusted out so I made my own chassis rails from RHS from the bumber up to the front rails(similar to Mcdonald Bros clip)put some coils over the old Koni’s and some eye bolts/rods to locate the 65mm shortened diff. I dont have the power or funds to run with the big boys but I would luv to shake up TRUE STREET. What can I do?

doz08z

Dont think you could make True Street with the Chassis MOD’s and coil overs PRO428…I’d go Radial and have some fun there…

pig383

Sounds like you got a full chassis 428?? And the rear in true street has to be basically stock.

PRO428

Thanks guys! Ive got a car that will run the numbers but not the power to push it.
    I’ll order some chargers eh!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.