Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM New Cars and In the Build New Member with a couple of questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  doz08z 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

NOS010

Hi guys, new member saying Hi. Glad to be a part of APSA, love what you guys are doing with the Pro Street Car Scene.

Had a few questions regarding LH Torana Suspension. Looking at True Street Class and wanted to know how the big number guys are getting stock LH suspension to hook up? Are you boxing the rear arms? Should I (Do I??) need to fix a rear sway bar? Will I need a Chassis kit? If so, is someone able to advise of a supplier?

Thanks
    Damon

doz08z

Welcome Damon,

Pleasure to have you as a member with APSA. You’d be surprised what you get out of a standard suspension LH /LX Tori on the start line with just a few mods…
    Box’d Trailing arms a good sway bar and some good springsand shocks would be start.
    That should be enough to get through to True street racing. For some one to help I would recommend Joe Guacci from Pro Fab in Wollongong he knows what to do, he does alot of Pro Street cars here at APSA…
    You can get him him on 0417288880.

Again welcome to the biggest and fastest growing Pro Street Group in Australia….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.