This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  FAT632 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

FAT632

Hi,

I’m a new member on this site, have been following it for years. It is good to see the sport going ahead with such a positive attitude. I have just opened a fab shop in Albury NSW (RC Metalcraft). We are currently building a HQ Coupe, 565ci with a F2 to mod st blown rules. I am also building a HJ Sedan, 632ci for Mod st asspirated for my self, still a while off. It only gets worked on as time and money permits. :(
    I have some fabricated sheetmetal 9″ housings in stock, check them out on Ebay 😀 , type in sheetmetal 9″ and they should come up.
    Anyway better get back to it.

Rob Chaplin

BOTLFED

How about a couple of pics of both cars mate?

FAT632

Yeah tried but says file is to big, don’t know too much about computers 😕

FAT632

Can somebody tell me how to upload photos, it says file is to big, how do i make it smaller?

VT-565

It’s much easier to create an account at http://www.photobucket.com and upload your pics there.

They will then give you an [IMG]code for each pic, you then copy and paste that code into your post and it brings it up for you.
    See how you go

PRO428

YEAH each time I try it says file to big
    Johnny must b spendin every minute maintaning the torry 😆 😆

Perry632

Perry632

FAT632

Thaks Perry for putting up the photos,
    Just got car off rotator a couple of weeks ago. Rear gaurds have been stretched to take 29.5x 11.5 Mickey Thompsoms :D. It has a sheetmetal fullfloating 9″, cro mo trailing arms, coil overs, cro mo cage and sheet metal tunnel. The block and heads will go in next so pipes can be fabricated, then the sheet metal tunnel ram 😀 .

Just need more days in the week.

Will post some photos of the HQ 565CI Procharged car we are building when we get some more done.

Rob

pro380

hi mate how much are your fab 9inch diff 31spline 1600 wide suit ba falcon ute

FAT632

$750 for bare housing (studs, breather and oil fill included) $300 to fit billet ends, Give us a call, Rob 0409041091

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.