Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM New Cars and In the Build New Bullet for the Monaro

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  blacktrack 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

blacktrack

My new bullet for the monaro

doz08z

Niiice Andrew……HP ???

LC-4540

Looks very nice Andrew,

Rapters, Big Vic 2, Braswell, Reher Morrison love their work….

You need to get that car to a good track soon

Pleny of room for nitrous kits on that intake aswell, looks a little bare to me

blacktrack

Cheers Guys

Was hopping to make the next shoot out in melb, slow building industry making life a little slow….lol

Nitrous scares me Mark 😳

there you go Jonny 😀

Will have 7000 stall 4.11 gears on 10.5×28 tyres at 3500lbs with driver. See how she goes

MR 10.5

NICE

envi9

very nice

😀

doz08z

@blacktrack wrote:

Cheers Guys

Was hopping to make the next shoot out in melb, slow building industry making life a little slow….lol

Nitrous scares me Mark 😳

there you go Jonny 😀

Will have 7000 stall 4.11 gears on 10.5×28 tyres at 3500lbs with driver. See how she goes

Go the 12 degree Big Blocks….Almost 1300 HP Aspirated, Single Carb !!!! Shhiiitt 😯
    Good choice of engine builder, I’ve been dealing with Darren Morgan the main Head porting man there…
    Very helpful and very knowledgable. He knows the 12 degree stuff inside out….
    Congrats can’t wait to see it out….
    Love it.. 😀 😉 8)

blacktrack

Thanks jonny

Darin is a all round top guy

Hows! this……..he even thanked me, for giving him the challenge to build this custom engine. Very humble guy

In darin defence: he did have a budget to work to, and to keep it legal for APSA rules

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.