Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM New Cars and In the Build MR.R1 (Pro Street Bike)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PRO R1 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

PRO R1

I blew the gearbox up in my R1 up at willowbank in september……been slowly rebuilding and fitting up the 100 HP nitrous shot.

What i found in the sump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hole where you can see my finger…….shouldn’t be there

Thats what happens when it jumps out of 2nd gear and tries to go into 4th by it’s self at 10,000 RPM

PRO R1

The new MPS Dry nitrous system….running a 100hp shot

2.5 LBS Nitrous Bottle

Nitrous Bottle mounted on swingarm

PRO R1

Just a liitle update, nothing to exciting……..but recieved my bottle warmer in the mail today form the USA

PRO R1

Some more parts arrived yesterday for the R1, new valve springs, head studs and nuts

Still waiting for my transmission to arrive from the USA

PRO R1

Well my transmission finally turned up this week, just got to get it out to get undercut now

PRO R1

My new H-BEAM rods turned up today from Hays Machine Works in the USA, as you can see the standard rods are on the right and the new ones on the left with
    wiseco forged pistons i fitted to them tonight. As you can see the new ones are much bigger, capable of holding up to 550HP

PRO R1

Here are the wiseco forged pistons and yes they are valve reliefs for 5 valves

PRO R1

Here is a look at the cylinder head and combustion chamber

5 valves per cylinder

PRO R1

PROGRESS HAS BEEN A LITTLE SLOW, BUT ITS MOVING ALONG NOW.

fINALLY ALL MY ENGINE BERING TURNED UP FROM JAPAN.

UNLIKE YOU CAR GUYS, NO ONE DOES AFTERMARKET BEARING SO EVERYING IS GENUINE YAMAHA

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.