Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM New Cars and In the Build **MARK DREWS MSB LH**

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  doz08z 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

lc434

hi peoples just thought id post some pics of mark drews lh msb car his been building lately…most people know drewy is the previous owner and builder of my lc434…he ran mod street aspo and was in the top ten in the country..he is a nitorious victorian racer and is a legend in pro street and street scene..i know how passionate he is about pro street racing from the productive interest in my car since selling it to me …goodluck with the build mate!!
    its progressing nicley
    it’ll be running a healthy nitrous sbc at first to get the car sorted with more than just talk of stepping to the darkside??? 👿 👿 👿
    either way it’ll be a nice machine…..[attachment=1:3gmercih]drewy lh.jpg[/attachment:3gmercih][attachment=0:3gmercih]drewy lh2.jpg[/attachment:3gmercih][attachment=2:3gmercih]drewy lh3.jpg[/attachment:3gmercih]

VT-565

That looks real neat.
    Be good to see what numbers it runs

Drewy

@VT-565 wrote:

That looks real neat.
    Be good to see what numbers it runs

Hopefully Fast VT-565……
    Thanx Chubbs, My secret is not a secret anymore, lol…… 😀

lc434

hey drewy..your secrets still safe mate,
    i never said nothing about how you dress up like a school girl with that red ball thing you put in your mouth!! 😆 😆 😆

Drewy

Funny Boy Chubbs, I do worst than that after ample Jack Cans …… 😆

BOTLFED

Another bloody torana……..Get some of these on the back of it……….RTCTTFMF’s

lc434

shiiiit,talk about gettin the job done!!!…1 new mod street torana,registered and its allready hit the streets..pretty sure we ‘ll be seeing this tuffie hit the strip soon too…..
    it looks killa drewy, congrats on completing the build….now i wanna race ya!!!! 😈 😈 😈

MASIKA

That looks fast standing still, good luck hope it goes as fast as you want it too :) will it be racing at Calder in january ?

lc434

he should be there…he is talking about driving it there and racing as is with a 325 radial tyre..running aspo for this one.

MASIKA

Thats awsome, good to see this level of car drive to the track, race and then drive home. Cant wait to see that and other APSA cars there 😀

mincer
    Participant

That looks SICK Drewy its a credit to your talent, your a one man Mod
    Street production line…. Good luck at Calder bro…

T.O…

Drewy

Thanx Guys, Car come together pretty Quick, Racing at Calder in Pro Radial Just for fun( its got the Street cruiser engine 😀 ) through the mufflers, Hopefully go fast enough… T.O When’s our next Thrilmere party…? Boys are getting itchy…..? :mrgreen:

MADGMH

Car turned out awesome dude, very clean very tuff

Drewy

😈 😈 😈

doz08z

Whoooffff what have we here… here we go…..Another 7 second Mod Streeter??????
    Someone up to no good or should I say, Very Gooood…. 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.