Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM New Cars and In the Build LH Torana, Turbo 355ci.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Pro068 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

KIL-308

Hello Everybody, Name is David, good friends with Pete (PRO LJ), Torana has been sitting on stands in shed for the last three years after last engine build, thought its about time i get it back down the track… Owned this car for 14years, mini tubbed, tube trailing arms, coil overs, engine is 355ci holden, 4bolt bottom end, 950cfm C & S methanol carb, pro gate waste gate, tial blow off valve, mechanical pump, old turbo off Khains HR, powerglide box..

Car used to run standard stoke 308, 100hp nitrous, went 10.3 130mph..

Engine gets dynoed next few weeks, repaint engine bay, coat all the pipes, and alot of other things..

David..

inocnt

tuff car look weldone great having you aboard

doz08z

I absolutely love it…..Welcome David,
    That Tori looks like Tuff Combo can’t wait to see it it out having fun with the rest of us…
    Good on ya mate….

64Dodge

^^^What he said. Your Torana has all the right stuff in the right places, a great mix of Race and Street. And I love white cars.

KIL-308

Thanks guys, thanks for having me, looking forward to getting down there and seeing what she does!!

David

FRY747

thats a tough combo! good to see another holden donk with blow thru to hit the strip :) best of luck with sorting the car out to get it to the top

FRYDAY

Looks cool man,get out there and let it EAT! :mrgreen:

IMA400

i remeber this car , very tidy indeed . be good to see it back on the track . good luck mate

prolj

CHOPPY CHOPPY TIME DAVID 😆

Pro068

Nice car mate, only just seen this post now. Anymore updates??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.