Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM New Cars and In the Build Hi all, me and my HK in True Street

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  noz350 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

noz350

Well been considering getting back to the track as I haven’t raced for 10 years or so, but after watching the Willowbank round one 2013 event I think it’s time.

One thing is for sure, street cars have gotten bloody fast in my time away, love Andrew Searles car ( even though it’s a Ford), I have raced Andrew a few times many years ago. But I think Janelle Scott Torana and Benz’s Commodore are true weapons. I look forward to giving them a run.

My car

HK Premier

383ci , glide , 9″

If it runs a 10.9 I will be a happy camper but based on its power and weight 11.2’s are more likely.

noz350

Talking to myself here but that’s cool 😆

Off to a test and tune at Willowbank , see how the HK goes

duncs

welcome mate, I’m sure you’ll be hooked on the APSA meets in no time, they’re great fun. Good luck with the car and the hunt for 10’s

nos598

Welcome to Apsa. I can tell you it doesn’t mater how quick you are you will still have a ball.I have to agree with you Searle has built a sweet car even if it is Ford.Come on up and say hi at the shootout i am Janelles husband .

oza383

welcome to apsa and true st mate speaking as a racer that only runs high 10’s in the class you will have a ball and you never know heads up pro tree you could just knock off the quicker cars 😀 goodluck with testing at willowbank look forward to hearing how you go

noz350

Well shake down run complete , 11.5 @ 116, sort of what I expected. Bit more tweaking or maybe a bigger motor 😈

noz350

Well taken the big step, I have a new motor on the way. Will drive the HK deep into the nines , if the driver is capable that is 😯

noz350

Well, it’s taken some time but he new engine has arrived..

Just need to get a new sump and extractors and we are ready

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.