Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM New Cars and In the Build Here for True Street Blown

This topic contains 88 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  vkdave 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • Author

MASIKA

thanks looks like plan b then :)

vkdave

Got some time to get some bits done on the weekend

Cleaned up and installed the rockers

Sealed up the manifold (and pulled angry faces at stainless cap screw kit). Fitted AED linkage kit.

Mounted reg and realised half the fittings I have are wrong

Mounted cunty shaped catch can, more realisations about needing more fittings. Actually, engine bay is cunty, catch can not so much.

FRY747

coming along nicely mate :)

vkdave

thanks mate, feels like it is all happening so slowly though.

FRY747

haha. dont i know the feeling. im still in the process of x member for gearbox and manifold hot side lol

vkdave

:)

FRY747

that is awesome man :) looks all to fit nice and snug

vkdave

Have a couple of weeks off work, going to trying to get a bit done in between sleeping / recovering from a fucking hectic few months.

Some more pics

Figured out some more r.e. the carb. Given its intended use and being on e85 it seems like the making the power-valve circuits work isn’t that big a deal. Going to block up the PVCRs, jet up the secondaries and run a single nos style nozzle for extra enrichment. If it is short of fuel on load its a piece of piss to throw another nozzle in.

FRY747

good to see some more progress on it mate :) will be a worthy rival once mine is going i think 😛

vkdave

Finished the dump today, was a bit of a pain to work around given the awkwardness of the big pipe and my lack of welding skill 😮 . Once it is coated I will chuck some nutserts in it, and make a little rubber mount to hold the back of it up, needs to be removable to avoid gigantic hole in body to remove and refit pipe. Will also chuck some m10 bolts in for andra.

FRY747

thats one extreme dump pipe lol welding still looks pretty good man :)

vkdave

thanks, my welding is slowly getting better, although a mate did the bit that is painted black

Anonymous

Looks the goods, keeping tabs on this build, don’t forget the X in your exhaust tip/outlet before your have it HPC coated.

vkdave

Would andra be happy with two M10 bolts in the exhaust?

envi9

2 bolts will be fine by andra

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.