This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  anarcy racing 8 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I can’t post my thoughts anymore…can I have my 60 bucks back you tossers. I will put it with the big dogs and you guys can stay in the porch

petepro

Must be something with Nissan drivers remember bathurst Jim Richards calling all he,s so called fans a pack of arseholes this has similaritys….

pig383

I thought matt has a Datsun ❓

BARNSEY
    Participant

@Matt McCarthy wrote:

I can’t post my thoughts anymore…can I have my 60 bucks back you tossers. I will put it with the big dogs and you guys can stay in the porch

Hey Matt, just come and race in outlaw radial. No bullshit just run what ya brung, Oh and you still get to race against MSB anyway :roll:

doz08z

It amazes me that one guy can think things will change to suit his Car,(that he has not finished building or raced,) over the votes of a whole association…
    One guy that only joined a couple of weeks ago, thinks he can do a better job than 7 of the most experienced Pro Street racers in Australia with years of know how..3 owners that not only race but “work hard” to build a sport and multiple delegates that all had an input into getting these proposals together.

The ignorance of his comments and the sheer lack of care that possibly thousands of other racers and fans will read and are watching what he has written does not phase him…I thought the bloke was hilarious but some comments were quite deflamatory toward the APSA and its processes….

He now has threatened to open his own association which I think is even more hilarious as he would have no idea of what it takes to build a motorsport in a slow economy and with struggling tracks and battling racers, nor does he display the social education to know where to start…
    Good luck mate but somehow I feel you will have no hope and you have become a laughing stock…The amount of phone calls I have received and the comments our racers have thrown your way proves that you have upset a few people but knowing you I’m sure you would’nt care who you upset…
    Biggest comment this rule vote i got in Pm’s and sms’s and phonecalls is “Who the F$%^ is this Matt McCarthy??”
    At the end of the year we might present you with an award as 2012 Pro Streets biggest Tosser….. 😆 😆 😆 (as you have called us)
    I hope this has really stirred you up as I am ready for you to come say hello at the Track….Please do…

jonny just another gunna with a big mouth hope he enjoys dyo super sedan racing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Modified Street BlownUnblown’ is closed to new topics and replies.