This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LC-4540 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

charga

This is my big block charger that I am building for mod street which is engineered and regod with a 440ci. New engine is a 540ci mopar block with indy heads setup to run pump fuel and nitrous (race gas while on spray). It probably will not run at the front of the mod street pack but I will be able to drive it on the street and just have fun with it :)

MADGMH

Going to be a tuff looking car nice job

GRUBEE

Love the chargers mate.. Should be killa when its finished..

charga

Been a while since I put any photos up but it is getting closer now after a few setbacks but coming to play in x275 :)

PRO R1

Looks awesome mate, well done

col palmer

very nice looking car mate , be good to see it hit the track

charga

Thanks guys it has been a long time coming with way to many setbacks (keen eyes will notice different cages in the different sets of photos) but now in the hands of a very capable shop

VT-565

Nice car mate
    I was wondering about the side intrusion bars in the first pics, they looked a bit low 😐

Can you tell me what brand that rear anti-roll kit is?

Cheers

charga

Thanks. That is the height the chassis shop set them at. It is a RJ race cars Anti rill bar

charga

I managed to get it finished in time for Motorvation (with like 30mins to spare) now just need to sort a couple of gremlins and start making passes

LC-4540
    charga wrote:
    I managed to get it finished in time for Motorvation (with like 30mins to spare) now just need to sort a couple of gremlins and start making passes

Nice fogger…. 2 trash cans… now we’re talking

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.