Home Forums General Public, Pro Street Followers and Fans. General Public Black braided hose andra legal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PRO540HJ 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PRO540HJ

Hi new to apsa and forums not sure if this is where I ask this question?
    After if anyone knows or can recommend black braided hose that will pass andra as they say needs to be steel reinforced and all the black braid seems to be soft nylon.
    Also I am running a 540 bb and have a fogger NOS kit to fit it comes with -6 line but I also have a -4 feed line as well that I could use, only wanting to run max of 300hp but very slowly creep up on it would it be better to run -4 feed or -6 would -4 create more pressure ?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers Con

nos400
    Participant

Con, you can use the black braided hose as long as it is compatible with the fuel and oil. Nitrous has to be steel Teflon braid,-6 braid would be better for your nitrous system. The only time you need steel braid hose is if the fuel lines run through the drivers compartment but this is not recommended. Hope this helps.

PRO540HJ

Thanks for that I was thinking of using aeroflow hose has anyone had any issues eg. Quality

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.