Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM General Race Talk APSA/Blayney Cranes Grand Final 2012 !!!!!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  doz08z 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

doz08z

doz08z

Gates open at 8am,,,General public 10.am….To be confirmed will keep you all updated..

Racing till 7.00pm or later….Subject to change….
    Working on 6 rounds for most Pro Street Classes, 7 including finals, plus grudge matching if possible….

Prize Money
    10.5, WIN $3000, $1000 Runner up
    Pro Street Blown $1500, $500
    Pro Street Unblown $1500, $500
    Mod Street Blown $1500, $500
    Mod Street Unblown $1500, $500
    Radial $500, $250
    X275 $500, $250
    True Street $500, $250
    DYO $1000, $500

Any classes less than 6 cars, classes will be combined and prize money split, but finals still run individually for their respective classes
    After the event APSA would like to invite members, racers and crew for the Trophy Presentation, Series Presentation and APSA End of Year BBQ and drinks. There will be a DJ playing some music and just a relaxed atmosphere when we can all get together and talk about the year’s Pro Street Racing

bln355

Scrutineering Friday arvo? Will there be a test and tune Friday like there has been other years?

MatturboPST

Hi, Are the Prostreet Bikes running??? I was about to enter.

doz08z

Further Information…..Gates open at 9.00am Racing Starts at 11am, Racers entry is $150 includes three crew…..General Public admission $25, kids under 12 free. We will be looking at finishing up our racing at around 8.00pm or later depending, grudge matching may be possible….Looks like its shaping up to be a great event….

oza383

any idea if theres going to be Scrutineering friday afternoon?

doz08z

@oza383 wrote:

any idea if theres going to be Scrutineering friday afternoon?

Yep Will find out for you guys and let you know…

@MatturboPST wrote:

Hi Matt, sorry for the late reply, At this stage there is’nt that many bikes going to enter…
    But If you guys want to round up a couple of Pro Bikes (we need at least 4) we can run you as exhibition…
    Get us 6 to 8 bikes and you will have a full class…..We always welcome you guys but from
    what we are hearing, alot of the Pro Street Bikes are broken….Let us know….

MatturboPST

@MatturboPST wrote:

Hi Matt, sorry for the late reply, At this stage there is’nt that many bikes going to enter…
    But If you guys want to round up a couple of Pro Bikes (we need at least 4) we can run you as exhibition…
    Get us 6 to 8 bikes and you will have a full class…..We always welcome you guys but from
    what we are hearing, alot of the Pro Street Bikes are broken….Let us know….[/quote]

Thanks mate, yeah quite a few are hurt or getting rebuilt, I’ve been out since easter, if alls good after a few shakedowns I’m in, I have 3 keen for exibition at the moment, I’ll hopefully be able to get another.

doz08z

It’s getting closer !!!!! Entry list up now…..GET THEM IN PLEASE!!!

Thanks guys

http://www.wsid.com.au/?m=events&a=event_page&id=188

Is there friday scrutineering?

Mr. Cve
    Participant

Entry paid today !
    Accommodation booked, lets go !

suxgas

Guys i have to say well done its probably the best entry list we have seen 😯 with really good quality cars..this will be if not the best shootout we have held..lets hope every one does turns up and brings the crowd with them 😉 ..

2 classes are still lacking numbers PS/U and X275 :( it would be a shame to mix these classes because of low numbers but if thats how it goes well thats it!!!

To every one else great job!! :mrgreen:

Khaino

Have to agree with you there pete top quality field.
    And theres even 8 outlaw radial cars good stuff.

PRO R1

WE GOT 6 ENTRIES FOR PRO STREET BIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fopar

the new list is up, fantastic list of contestants.
    http://sydneydragway.com.au/uploads/files/2012_11_24_APSA_Finals_entrylist.pdf

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.