Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM Upcoming Events APSA SHOOTOUT WILLOWBANK 18 Sep 2010

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  11nos 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

doz08z

Well guys,

Great News, as promised to all our racers we are proud to officially announce that Willowbank Raceway are holding an APSA rules based Pro Street Shootout event. After alot of negotiation by Mr johnny Wilson and Simon Kryger with Willowbank raceway we are happy to tell Pro Street racers that the Shootout will be held on the 18th of September 2010.

All APSA classes will be valid depending on the support we get from our racers, so please members, we need your support and realy need to get decent numbers in all our fields. Depending how this event go’s Willowbank raceway has also told us that they are willing to hold multiple Pro Street events in the comming months and years. Without racers in fields we will struggle to get more events !!!!This will also eventually lead us into a Tri State Series and maybe even points system that can result in awards and prize Monies. Once we show our stuff and get all tracks onboard there will be no-where we can’t race and that’s great news for all of us.

At this stage Classes will be 10.5 Outlaw, Outlaw Radial, Pro Street BlownUnblown, Modified Street BlownUnblown and True Street. They will also incorporate an all commers dial your own Class but our aim will be to get as many cars into APSA Fields as possible even if they are slighty off the rules. For those that don’t make the rules the only differance will be that if they run a record number they will not eligable for a Prestigeous TOP10 acknowledgment but will still be eligable for Trophies at the event. This can only make our fields grow and be more competative and that is what will make for great fun and racing.

This will be a chance for our 10.5 Outlaw and Outlaw Radial Class to get a TOP10 Happening so to those respective classes we ask for your support and a field’s of greater than 10 would be perfect. So there you have it members, the first announcement of many to come. The work is not over yet and Johnny Wilson, Simon Kryger and Myself as well as the entire APSA Committee and delegates are continueing work in the backround to grow Pro Street Racing in Australia. Stay Tuned for more information regarding this event…..Here we go guys… Please support and get behind it and lets have some fun.

inocnt

bring it on 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

envi9

Shit, i’m going to need a bigger turbo 😆

BADSLE

fug it …best man at a mates wedding that weekend ……800ks away from home … 😳

mincer
    Participant

Is there any chance of getting some advertising flyers done
    for this event so we can spread them to other web sites.

We need this to be a HUGE turnout so we need to start
    spreading the word fast, its only 8 weeks away…

T.O…

inocnt

10.5s to the staging line mother f#%kers all is all i can say….you change……………

doz08z

envi9

can you send up any of those fliers Johnny? ,

doz08z

Yeah for sure Stuey.

As soon as we get a big load printed we will be sending some up. Johnny Wilson will probably get them to you. We have also got a couple of other racers that have volunteerd to help us get them everywhere. Lc434 (Chubbs) has also offered. Any help our racers give us is appreciated, so thankyou very much to everyone. Thats what working together is about………We really want to get this meeting out there to the general Public because its going to be a fantastic show…

Let you know soon..

adammacca

Any idea on rough start and finishing times yet? Just trying to plan my weekend down there.

inocnt

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

doz08z

Hi guys,

There is Prize money for all Classes not to Mention $10,500 Sponsor’d by PRO COMP MOTORSPORTS for 10.5 Outlaw.

All details are now on the Willowbank website. For information and to enter, go to this URl
    http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/events/detail.aspx?EventGroupID=67

68XTU
    Participant

Hey put me on the hit list for some Flyers I’ll put them up in my shop and get some around town, do my bit for Central Queensland the Sunshine State. 😀 😀

lc434

does anybody film the whole event we can buy copies from…we would love to be able to watch the event for ourselves …
    thanks…

pig383

Grunt Files TV is filming for cable and performance streetcar is filming as well..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.