Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM General Race Talk APSA photo thread

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  anarcy racing 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

vkdave

Just on boostsnoozing and saw a bunch of APSA cars and figured that this place needed a photo-thread

charga

Some nice photos in that group I especially love the inocnt backfire for the fact that it came out of the scoop and did not throw the scoop into aircraft traffic space :)

But possibly this section should be used a little more http://www.austprostassc.com.au/gallery.shtml if that is what you are after ??

vkdave

does anyone ever go in there? I just straight to the forum and see the moths flying round the place (at the moment).

Another rules fight might wake this place back up 😈

envi9

Good thread bro, would be cool to see some more photos from every one.

doz08z

@vkdave wrote:

does anyone ever go in there? I just straight to the forum and see the moths flying round the place (at the moment).

Another rules fight might wake this place back up 😈

LOL Im sure everyone is still here and visiting….The visit counts on the Website are very healthy at the moment..
    I think everyone is winding down for the year including myself.

Alot is happenning in the backround to prepare for a big year of racing Dave… Preparing the meetings starting with Calder Park 18th Feb!!!
    We have NEW yearly sponsors jumping on board for the 2012 season (Which I will announce soon) and me Johnny W and Simon are working in tha backround getting things in order for 2012…..

So everyone get your cars ready!!!! It on!!!

Can’t wait, My toy is in completion stage as we speak. Its down at “INOCNT Motorsports” in Wollongong, NSW.
    Getting the motor box and Wiring done, Should be finished next week…
    Kryges is hard at work getting a few monsters ready for the new year of APSA point series excitement…

As For the Pics:
    Love the Maulers Wheel Stand !!!! NICE Shot….
    The pics of Stuey are awsome, actually all of these are….

envi9

i had Joe for a split second………………. then my car tried to become an aeroplane 😥

i have 2x cd,s 1 of each willowbank shootout from this year each with about 300 pics on them that the track photographer greg jack sent me i have been meaning to send them to jonny H but my mother passed away last week so i have had a lot to attend to When i get back to qld ill get them off to jonny and im sure he will post some up

FRY747

@doz08z wrote:

Can’t wait, My toy is in completion stage as we speak. Its down at “INOCNT Motorsports” in Wollongong, NSW.
    Getting the motor box and Wiring done, Should be finished next week…
    Kryges is hard at work getting a few monsters ready for the new year of APSA point series excitement…

is it getting one of these on the back window too? dunno about that Simon these days lol 😈 keep an eye on him Johnny!

col palmer

@anarcy racing wrote:

i have 2x cd,s 1 of each willowbank shootout from this year each with about 300 pics on them that the track photographer greg jack sent me i have been meaning to send them to jonny H but my mother passed away last week so i have had a lot to attend to When i get back to qld ill get them off to jonny and im sure he will post some up

sorry to hear about your mum harry .

pig383

Yeah sorry to hear H, rip.

thanks guys just shows how close our brotherhood is i really apreciate your thoughts I was close to my mum believe it or not i rang her every nite for the past 20yrs and visited her often its going to take some time but was a month off being 87 so she had a good innings Thanks again guys

PROGPA

I just read this thread and some off those photos are fantastic.

Sorry to hear about your Mum Harry

petepro

Harry sad to hear mate,hope she rip…

FRY747

sorry to hear about that mate

vkdave

what class would this be in :mrgreen:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.