This topic contains 39 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  pig383 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

farmboy410

BOTLFED how far away is your car can you tell us a bit about it

BADSLE

im keen for true street for now just while i get settled then once i feel the urge ill be in here ,,,probably like you said a year later ,,,,lol …this class has my 100% support ,,,shit if they put radials on a doorslammer id probably watch instead of gettin a coffee …hahaha

doz08z

Khain Mackey can’t get more proof than this Khaino.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgLNfRukcoA

Unofficial Radial Top 10 List.
    1. Khain Mackey 9.05.164
    2.Chris attard 9.26.143

Khaino

Cmon guys we need those time cards in & pics or video of your cars with radials on for proof ,thanks Khain

BOTLFED

@farmboy410 wrote:

BOTLFED how far away is your car can you tell us a bit about it

G’day mate,

My car is a LH torana with a 565 BBC,coan big dog,the car is your basic mod st car with braced 9″,coil overs,mini tubs and all the usual stuff….The engine has made 960hp N/A and i was going to change the cam and pistons for a good dose of gas but i still need to get headers made and a converter so im in discusion with a bloke from over the pond who has a new Precision billet wheel 114mm hair dryer for sale.And i have another mate who has a complete (alan dudley) MFI EFI Methanol setup for sale so i think it’s gunna get some boost…..Pic is from my phone.

doz08z

Unofficial List

1.Jamie Farmer 8.30@173 410 TT Mustang 325 MT
    2. Khain Mackey 9.05@164 HR Holden Chev 400 sbc T 275 MT
    3.Chris attard 9.26@143 sbc NA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgLNfRukcoA

http://www.fullboost.com.au/video.php?id=456&startRow=100&endRow=110&page=11 (Ooops Chicken sticks but very impressive)

If you want to be on the list you need to be a member and send in Time cards and Pics…cheers

LC-4540

Guys,

If we are talking no wheelie bars i have run 8.33 at 166 / 540 ci nitrous full street trim

I did run 8.3 at the street car superstars but that was with bars

Wheelie bar assissted 8.06 at 172 632 ci nitrous full race trim at the 08 supernats

Crazy Hazy

Khaino

Mark were talking no wheelie bars,so if you can get in your timeslip that would be great.

LC-4540

Khaino,

I’m going to have a rumage through the time card box, 18 years worth of bloody time cards.

I will get back to you……

IMA400

come on guys there has to be more aspirated cars out there lits show all these assisted guys that we can mix it with them 😉

BRING IT ON :mrgreen:

PROGPA

Chris are you having a go at my fibreglass taxi with your real car is a steel car bullshitttttttt

IMA400

@PROGPA wrote:

Chris are you having a go at my fibreglass taxi with your real car is a steel car bullshitttttttt

hey craig i cant help if you want to race an esky
    ps: it ant bullshitttttt

HDT275

Another car for the list…
    Shane Baker, VH TT Holden, ran 10.1 @133MPH at the shootout on radials..

Khaino

Guys i would like to welcome our first WA Radial racer Geogre Kontorinis (guru600) with his beautiful Twin turbo camaro,
    Geogre runs Twin 70mm turbos in the boot,with a nice 496 BBC up front & best ET to date is a 8.83@163 with 275’s & leaf spring rearend.
    Will get some pics up soon.

@Khaino wrote:

Guys i would like to welcome our first WA Radial racer Geogre Kontorinis (guru600) with his beautiful Twin turbo camaro,
    Geogre runs Twin 70mm turbos in the boot,with a nice 496 BBC up front & best ET to date is a 8.83@163 with 275’s & leaf spring rearend.
    Will get some pics up soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

The forum ‘CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010’ is closed to new topics and replies.