Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM ARCHIVES CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2012, CLOSED Outlaw Radial Allow for Aus Mod and 28*9 Rotaries and fours

This topic contains 27 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  MADGMH 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

doz08z

We have 10 to 15 racers wanting to join APSA and come and race against the V8’s
    A Couple want to run against our mod Streeters
    I think in the Interest of MSB the 28*9 cars are way different from what we do in Modified Street Blown..

They have Ladder bar arse ends and Lenco manuals which are both not legal in the class….
    Im sure it will piss off our current MSB racers…They are a Totaly different beast to a mod Streeter.

I think the only way to let these guys in is allow them to into Outlaw radial…
    the problem here is the are all so small and have short wheelbase so they really need the wheelie bars

The committee has proposed:

Allow up to a 29*10 Slick into Outlaw radial.
    Amend the no wheelie bar rule by with a clause as follows:
    4 cyl and up to 13b Rotary cars, wheelie bars allowed…
    The rest no bars….
    This way we keep the no wheelie bar theme….I think it will be awsome to have these car in aginst our Radial V8’s
    It will be a small Tyre Outlaw class with amazing action, racing and will allow for so many more car to come in and race with us….

I think its the only way and would love these guys in with us….

bln355

Is there enough 28×9 cars to justify running aumod/28×9 class (bit like the bikes) at APSA events?

PSIDUP
    Participant

Yeah I think it’s a good idea let all the Vl boys in and 2j guys 29×10.5 slick no w. 4 and rotary aloud bars 6 and v8 no bars it’s an outlaw class everthing alse goes

doz08z

@bln355 wrote:

Is there enough 28×9 cars to justify running aumod/28×9 class (bit like the bikes) at APSA events?

They really want to Run the V8’s….They seem to think they have a chance…. 😮 😆 😆 😉 8) Joking

It will make for some really good grudge racing and some great freindly rivalries…
    These guys are Pro Street Cars just as much as any of ours….
    Last time we put them against the V8s the crowds loved them…

LC-4540

Guys,

Yes to adding the AUSMOD cars to APSA, i would like to see them in MSB but OUTLAW Radial will be good too.

Hazy

QuickBitz

love this idea, The ozmod/28×9 cars are full bodied cars, only allowed tubs to fit the tyres, i dont think a 4 link and ladder bar will advantage them that much to scare the MSB v8’s, as mentioned it will create some awesome grudge racing! Keep the crowed happy, u will be suprised what crowed this will bring! could u imagine the flyer!

IMPORT vs V8 Turbo shoot out!! Is bigger better? lol if you goto a sport compact round and watch how many spectators come and watch these buzz boxes its unbelievable!

We want crowed! we want entries! we want grudge runs! too boring at the moment. too much politics..

LETS DO IT AND open up APSA to a new style of racing where the battle of hp per ci wins!

PSIDUP
    Participant

Radial vs the world leave mod street for all the people who are scared to go fast

QuickBitz

Although i do think that this should be in the MSB class aswell as Radial.

Radial should be any size radial goes and 28×10.5/11 or smaller for a slick… something along them lines im thinking.

Khaino

AUSMOD 28×9 with bars.
    Everything else radials & no bars
    Why have radials at all everyone will turnup with slicks on.

pig383

@PSIDUP wrote:

Radial vs the world leave mod street for all the people who are scared to go fast

Daniel please are you ready fr the back tire 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥

pig383

YES for aus mod cars in trailer tire class 😆

centura2jz

@Khaino wrote:

AUSMOD 28×9 with bars.
    Everything else radials & no bars
    Why have radials at all everyone will turnup with slicks on.

28×9 cars allowed BUT only in the same trim they race in.

everything else should have the same treatment radials and no training wheels on the back

centura2jz

Also make 28×9 not eligible to go on records. They can only come and race VS radials.

QuickBitz

Disagree, ozmod should be allowed to go for record in a MSB but not on a radial class unless the name changes to Radial X 28×10. u cant allow someone to race and then not be eligible for record, i understand this happens when numbers are low but when the class rules are set they need to be recognised.

Darth Vader

Radial Vs the Ricers bring it on.
    John rules look good, I agree with khaino on tire size.
    Bars only on the compacts.

We will see if they can handle the Chuck Norris Class of APSA.

Vader

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The forum ‘Outlaw Radial’ is closed to new topics and replies.