This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  col palmer 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

col palmer

will it be possible to come up with a set of rules for a class that involves the unplanned acrobatic stylings of a pro street style of vehicle at speed ?
    there has been a few cars (not drivers) that have shown an interest in this style of racing in the last couple of years , so i dont think it would overly difficult to come up with a top ten list .
    i think arby’s post about the val at 30000 feet is an indication that he may be considering joining this elite group of racers & the vehicle of their choosing .

just another thing that may be worth considering in this exiting period in the future of pro street racing in australia .

regards…col palmer . 8)

doz08z

Are you trying create a class to suit yourself???…you know you would be number 1, But if Arby dropped the val out of an aeroplane then he’d take the number one spot. I think this class could be a good crowd pleaser. could be something to consider…I will ask the Committee…There has def been some interest over the years that i will agree with you there. SHHHIIIIITTTTT

col palmer

not just for myself johnny……..i seem to recall a couple of incidents involving a guy with big arms & a blue torana a while ago….
    pretty sure he would be legal for this class also .. 😛

doz08z

Still think you’d be number one…. I remember this purple Centura that flew arse over head at speed and, pretty high in the air too. You took out the time post did’nt you??? Shiiittt def number one…But don’t forget arby has that Val…

col palmer

maybe if arby points his f384000 procharger out the back of the car he may be able to qualify for this proposed class .
    but then again he may need to put a tubular x member into the car to acheive the sort of lift required to be number 1

may have to ask pistol pete if he can reveal any more of his secrets to help with this endevour……..

pistolpete

@col palmer wrote:

maybe if arby points his f384000 procharger out the back of the car he may be able to qualify for this proposed class .
    but then again he may need to put a tubular x member into the car to acheive the sort of lift required to be number 1

may have to ask pistol pete if he can reveal any more of his secrets to help with this endevour……..

Col, you too??? lol, man I just attract all the attention….Pick on pistol week ???…. lol…

By the way, i always keep a spare X-member or 2 in the trailer if you need one to push you straight to the top…lol…righ next to all the cans of woopass….

Pete.

col palmer

pete….can just clarify my opinion of the x members & arms ?
    LET THE BLOODY THINGS IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok , now thats outta the way lets talk about the pick on pistol week thing ……..do you really want me to travel a minimum of 7200klm’s to get my name on a list in a magazine ?……i hope not cause that might be seen as picking on me 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘CLASS RULE DISCUSSIONS & VOTING, JUNE 2010’ is closed to new topics and replies.