Home Forums APSA MEMBERS FORUM Upcoming Events Accommodation suggestions for Nov APSA Sydney meet

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  kulprit 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Mr. Cve
    Participant

Can anyone suggest somewhere to stay for the friday and sat nights for this event.
    Nothing fancy, just need a bed and a shower. probably be for 4 people. can be a cabin or rooms.

oza383

chiefly is probably the closest to the track

bln355

What’s around with room for a car and tandem trailer?

Mr. Cve
    Participant

@bln355 wrote:

What’s around with room for a car and tandem trailer?

Yeah That’s what we are asking as well.

bln355

I’m thinking the caravan park at emu plains, Nepean river holiday park.

OSS383
    Participant

hi the chifely has been booked out for months as the Tasman Cup is on the roundy track same weekend as our shootout :roll: :roll: next closest is the travel lodge at blacktown, has room for truck or trailers apparently :)

mincer
    Participant

Prospect Hotel is good, its attached to a pub and has good food and entertainment (friday night is good 😉 )
    only about 5-10 mins away from track with big carpark etc. Safe for cars, alot of people
    have stayed there no drama’s….

http://www.prospecthotel.com.au/

T.O…

fungoo

Hi all, I live about 20mins from track at a place called Llandilo, and on acres, plenty of room for cars and transporters, and a good size shed for people with swags. Showers are a first in best dressed (or have a cold one) and my family comes first. However the lazy buggers dont get out of bed till mid morning so everyones a chance. Plenty of fridge room, toilet facilities and full access to BBQ. If it helps its not a prob, just a 6 pack of Jim Beam per person (and must help drink them). However i do live next door to a chook farm so enter at own peril, and the first person to whinge about anything will be shown the gate! No late night getting pissed and causing dramas with my family, or anyone elses or late night …lets see what my car can do out the front bullshit etc etc, show some respect and your welcome back, be a cockhead and you will be shot dead. Not trying to be smart but thats the way it is………As i said if i can help anyone let me know….
    Dom.

kulprit

I just booked at the Travelodge Blacktown. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.