This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FRY747 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

stoney

Just thought id chuck some pics up of my Camaro

Its got a 440 cube LSX, currently running a D1SC but the blower is holding it back so ive bought a 106mm Precision and hopefully getting it plumbed up in the next few days..

the car needs a good tidy up and is going to cop a colour change and new wheels before the end of the year, the main focus at the moment tho is getting it on the track and having some fun.

taken by a mate chris

New turbo

6BOOST

Looks pretty awesome 😈 Why don’t you put a 94 on it and race mod street? Looks like it would be legal??

6BOOST

pig383

LOVE it, can’t wait to see it run..

stoney

It is msb legal Kyle, I will prob put a 94 on it at some point but couldn’t say no for what I got this one for.
    I guess the appealing thing at the moment is with radials I won’t be too far behind the pack, whereas msb I can’t see myself being within at least a second and a half off the pace.
    Johnny I’m aiming for willowbank and bringing my mates psb lc up as well that’s just about finished. Im gonna take it to powercruise the weekend before so might get a bit more time behind the wheel

6BOOST

@stoney wrote:

It is msb legal Kyle, I will prob put a 94 on it at some point but couldn’t say no for what I got this one for.
    I guess the appealing thing at the moment is with radials I won’t be too far behind the pack, whereas msb I can’t see myself being within at least a second and a half off the pace.
    Johnny I’m aiming for willowbank and bringing my mates psb lc up as well that’s just about finished. Im gonna take it to powercruise the weekend before so might get a bit more time behind the wheel

Awesome, can’t wait to see it in person 😀 Don’t thrash it too hard at powercruise 😉

6BOOST

stoney

Haha I won’t :)
    Off topic, my mate is stoked with his manifold you did for fj into datto 1600 a few weeks ago.

6BOOST

Nice, its always good to hear customers are happy 😀

6BOOST

Hey Stoney did you buy the car with the LS1 in it? If not do you know who made your alternator bracket? A mate has a 68 camaro with a GT47 LS2 in it and his alternator sits in the same location but the bracket is a bit agricultural lol.

6BOOST

stoney

It came with that bracket but we modified it so the alternator ran on it’s own belt. I can ask the guy I bought it off If he knows a brand or something

stoney

finally got it on the track, was just a wednesday nite, unlicenced, unteched and untested..
    just trying to get used to the car did a few 60 footers soft off foot brake then gave it a little bit more and came off at 3/4 track on the brakes and ran 10.4.
    cant wait till i get used to it and give it a proper go..

stoney

oh, sold the 106 and looking for a d3r/f3 or something under 94mm turbo.. gotta get used to what ive got first tho!

FRY747

turbo is the way to go man :) but will be good to see this thing rake in a decent time with the current setup

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.